Bot-Supply Experiencing Technical Difficulties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bot-Supply Experiencing Technical Difficulties

As you may have been aware Bot-Supply has been having some issues loading. We believe we have isolated the issue and are resolving it.

Supply Crate has been brought back online.

In order to access the forums please follow this link https://bot-supply.com/forum/

-Edit- Purchasing bots is now online.

An extended Bot-A-Thon will be released after the site has regained full functionality.

Thank you everyone for your patience while we isolate and resolves this matter.

Thank you for the update! I got my functionalities back and will be re-purchasing my VIP.

Comment

A successful bot purchase has been confirmed!

Comment

We really appreciate the amount of work that you guys put into this - especially when it all goes wrong like it has over the last couple of weeks.

Really hoping the "extended bot-a-thon" is done so it incorperates some week days too .... i cant play at weekends so i always miss them.

Comment

hey mates!

been getting erroe messages for most of my bots execpt rigging, TH and stardust have an issuse with dreaming in sprinkles, patching, rumble bilgeing and afew others but the ones mentioned i would really like a fix for them please or info on whats going on thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Djteska View Post
            hey mates!

been getting erroe messages for most of my bots execpt rigging, TH and stardust have an issuse with dreaming in sprinkles, patching, rumble bilgeing and afew others but the ones mentioned i would really like a fix for them please or info on whats going on thanks in advance
            Sent you a PM.
            Who do you think you are?

Comment

Getting the same errors on all bots except TH and Rigging

Comment

Send me your Skype/Discord in a PM and Ill add you.

Comment

Problem solved

Comment

When's the extended bot sale going to happen?

Comment

Soon.

Comment

Looks like the auth panel is back up and running normally! Please private message me any and all launch errors. If everything is looking kosher I will run the extended bot-a-thon!

Comment

Originally posted by Face View Post
                          Looks like the auth panel is back up and running normally! Please private message me any and all launch errors. If everything is looking kosher I will run the extended bot-a-thon!
                          Awesome!

Comment

any idea when you likely to be kicking off the bot-a-thon? need to clear my diary lmao

Comment

Getting errors for some bots including dreaming in sprinkles. How do I fix this?

- - - Updated - - -

Getting the same errors, how do I fix this? some bots don't even open

Comment

Working...
                              X