Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling Epicbot Account with Pro Hunter and Pro Burner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling Epicbot Account with Pro Hunter and Pro Burner.

Considering I paid 30m roughly for each bot, we'll call it 300k poe
    Let me know.

Runescape Bot Nuke... All bots are gone or on their way, and you're account is worthless.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Comment

off topic but pain is there a thread somewhere that tells whats going on in the RSBot scene right now? i stopped all account activity a few weeks ago and lost track.

Comment

powerbot.org
        epicbot.com
        Robotz in Disguise | Free Undetectable RuneScape Bots

I think they're the most used bots in order lately.. Well, were the most used bots. Runescape botting is done for, ever since Jacmob jumped ships, the botters have been fighting a lost war.
        Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Comment

theres a bot nuke kind of its more like you get 2 warnings then your banned.. first its like temp ban, second its roll back and temp ban, and third its permban they can never get rid of bots.

Comment

epicbot lol..... good luck getting your account hacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain View Post
              powerbot.org
              epicbot.com
              Robotz in Disguise | Free Undetectable RuneScape Bots

I think they're the most used bots in order lately.. Well, were the most used bots. Runescape botting is done for, ever since Jacmob jumped ships, the botters have been fighting a lost war.
              Nice assumption, but the bot protection that Jacmob put in place when he first got there, was replace with Optimus, Jacmob really hasn't done much of anything.

Jacmob isn't actually that great of a coder, sure he can code, but have you ever seen his code? It's sloppy, and messy as hell.
              If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Comment

Originally posted by Franky View Post
                Jacmob isn't actually that great of a coder, sure he can code, but have you ever seen his code? It's sloppy, and messy as hell.
                "Any code that works well, is good code, regardless if it messy." - Some guy who likes Unicorns and Guildwars 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarecrow View Post
                  "Any code that works well, is good code, regardless if it messy." - Some guy who likes Unicorns and Guildwars 2.
                  With that logic anyone who can code a "Hello World" program is a good coder.

Comment

With that logic anyone who can code a "Hello World" program is a good coder.
                    I said good code, not good coder.

You said a person's code is messy as hell, thus I replied with:

Comment

I said good code, not good coder.

You said a person's code is messy as hell, thus I replied with:
                      I'd also like to point out his version of RSBot, and RSBuddy didn't actually work very well, if you saw the memory leaks you'd have seen what I'm talking about.

Now similar memory leaks have begun to show up in RuneScape, due to his code.

Comment

I'd also like to point out his version of RSBot, and RSBuddy didn't actually work very well, if you saw the memory leaks you'd have seen what I'm talking about.

Now similar memory leaks have begun to show up in RuneScape, due to his code.
                        My apologies, you said he was a bad coder because his coding was "messy," not because of memory leaks.

Comment

Totally offtopic question here but what's a memory leak?

I googled and it didnt make sense so.....
                          Selling PoE On Emerald and Meridian!
                          My vouch thread : http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...ch-thread.html
                          Trading done on forum:
                          25m+ PoE Sold on Emerald

Im Solimar (Official PoE Seller) on Buypoe. Feel free to msg me there to verify my identity
                          add me on skype: erinkocher
                          I love Scarecrow with all my heart. :love: <---- edited by scarecrow :forveralone: (he still wets the bed btw)

Comment

Originally posted by Phrixion View Post

Coding. Pretty much means your program crashes because of infinite loops or not disposing of items you call etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrixion View Post

In c++ at least, its possible to ask the operating system for a certain amount of memory to use in the program... Its useful because you can calculate how much you need while the program is running. However, if you never give it back to the operating system, and the program continues to run for a long time, you could potentially use up all your memory. When this happens, you really hope that the program will just crash and free up the memory... otherwise weird/terrible things can happen.

Some languages are more prone to it than others. c++ is really really easy to create memory leaks with. I could write up a "memoryleak.exe" in very few lines.

5 line memoryleak.exe
                              Memoryleak.zip

int main() //main routine
                              {
                              while (true) //loop forever
                              {
                              int * leaky=new int[20];
                              //create a pointer to a collection of 20 intergers. After it passes the brackets, you will lose access to the pointer,
                              // but the memory will still be used up
                              // once that happens, we can't free it even if we wanted to... so it will pile up endlessly
                              }
                              }
                              Your OS should automatically kill the process before it crashes your computer, but use at your own risk. If you open task manager or something similar you should see your computer memory getting used up at a rapid pace.

edit: friend's computer marked it as malware. Use at your own risk.
                              Last edited by trickshot17; 01-24-2013, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X