[source] python poker bot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[source] python poker bot

So a few weeks ago I worked on a OCR based poker bot which could read stack size / bet size / community cards / hole cards but I gave up development very quickly since I lost interest in puzzle pirates in general.

Recently I saw a poker thread on these forums and decided to release a cut down version of what I had since I no longer have any use for what I had and perhaps someone else could make use of it.

The cut down version is just a pre flop bot that check/folds or makes a sound: https://github.com/hrt/YppPokerBot

Wasn't designed for multiple clients but looking at it now it probably only needs a lock around the mouse movement and should be good to go.
    Last edited by pas; 04-15-2020, 01:43 AM.

If anyone cares I can improve this a lot. For example adding a simple gui which lets you pick which range to not fold.

This was never part of the design since I was initially going for a full fledged bot rather than a preflop fold bot but I do already have code for this capability.
    Last edited by pas; 04-13-2020, 09:56 AM.

Comment

added hand range selector

Comment

@pas

I took a minute to review all your code and look into the libraries you're using.

I noticed you're not using the evaluator class in the treys module. If that were to be implemented, this could be turned into a full-fledged 20K-40K PF Notifier.

So you could use ranges for regular poker tables and the evaluator on the PreFlop tables. Reach out in PMs, would love to discuss this.

Comment

Working...
        X