• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheRigger View Post
    thread=185994
    see this on ypp forums
    also, foraging is heavily about efficiency
    Its heavily about clearing chests simultaneously, "no efficiency" involved.
    Who do you think you are?

Comment

Clearing chests simultaneously is usually necessary to get anything above excellent.
      To reach ult, you need to do so efficiently while still avoiding the bug.

Comment

Hey can anyone show me how to use this ? pls thxs. Trying to get frentic foraging in CI

Comment

Frenetic is easy, just click fast and don't be stupid and you'll get it within the first 3 tries

Comment

Originally posted by TheRigger View Post
            Frenetic is easy, just click fast and don't be stupid and you'll get it within the first 3 tries
            errr i am very bad... never can get ferntic Do u have skype or something ? can you show me pls how to set this up

I have HMM from somewhere else but no idea what do with it ? or how to compile this
            Last edited by techies101; 11-01-2016, 01:50 AM.

Comment

This (bot attempt) won't get you frenetic. Search on youtube for videos of normie and others CI foraging for examples of top-tier frenetics. Then try to get like 1/2 of that and you'll probably hit fren
              Last edited by TheRigger; 11-01-2016, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Cant seem to build it correctly, is this still working?

Comment

I've built and compiled the Forager.exe
                  I can confirm it still works just booches a bit..logic seems flawed!

Mouse movement is definitely detectable by OMs so you must implement Human Mouse Movement.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	155560

Anyone have a snippet of HMM I can use?

Comment

I want to get back to this game and develop this from where OP left of for both experience and fun.

(So I want to fork his repo and first write a bunch of tests and refactoring)
                    The problem is that I will get banned more often than not (if i / after i make a pp account and get poe enough to buy the badge). Is there a way to make this process easier?

Comment

Originally posted by pas View Post
                      I want to get back to this game and develop this from where OP left of for both experience and fun.

(So I want to fork his repo and first write a bunch of tests and refactoring)
                      The problem is that I will get banned more often than not (if i / after i make a pp account and get poe enough to buy the badge). Is there a way to make this process easier?
                      Often times people test bots by recreating the puzzle they are looking at and testing the algo on their own version of the puzzle. (i.e. This is what was done when Wood For Thought was being created)

You also wouldn't have to worry about moving a mouse or any other factors if you create your own game.

Comment

Originally posted by erik View Post
                        Often times people test bots by recreating the puzzle they are looking at and testing the algo on their own version of the puzzle. (i.e. This is what was done when Wood For Thought was being created)

You also wouldn't have to worry about moving a mouse or any other factors if you create your own game.
                        I see.
                        Thanks for this.

Comment

link?

Comment

is this detected yet?

Comment

No, just go to the github link from the original post and compile it.
                              Merry Christmas, Mr.Lawrence

Comment

anyone willing to teach a beginner how to use this lol?

Comment

Working...
                                X