Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Kaelyn's Vouches

Post successful transactions below!

Bought SF, and Rumble stat's and Poe transaction went successful. Great seller and helpful all the way through.

-Vouche, Dalton
    Vouch for me here
    l
    V

Banned

Good transaction! will do business in future! +1

Banned

another fast transaction! +1 vouch received money for item and account.

Banned

Bought Poe/Stats and was very fast and successful! +1 Vouch

Bought poe. Great transaction! +1

Banned

Another fast transaction, was great and helpful! +1 Vouch

Another fast transaction! +1

Incredibly unprofessional!!! TOTAL SCAM! Been added by her on TWO different Skypes, where she approached me about buying PoE. The first time, she took $8.53 of mine (at the rate of $4/100k), blocked me from Skype (piratekatelyn) and immediately logged off of her alt. Alright. I'm out the $8. I can live without the $8...that's like 2 Starbucks drinks. Okay. So, a few weeks later, she has a NEW SKYPE and another Skype user (keniam103) approach me, and ask if I would buy PoE. I have her send me vouch threads (this one...) and a screenshot of the PoE, and I decided it would be great! I agreed, but when I typed her address in my PayPal, I realized that she had scammed me before. I sent her a message, saying something along the lines of "Either you refund me, or you give me 1M for $25 - $8.53 (the amount she scammed me before). She agreed, and we split it in two. I offered her the chance to make things right, and give me 500k for the $3.57 (12.50-8.50...half of 1M), and she agreed. She took the money, and did not respond until I started threatening her with giving her bad reviews, where she began making excuses, where basically "my dog did it! it wasn't me!"

Overall, this was a scam. I'm stupid for not seeing it. I will be issuing a chargeback in the near future. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER, OR TRUST HER.

- - - Updated - - -

Still haven't received a refund either... That's the least she could do, no?

In more recent news, I've received death threats from her and the other accomplice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast