Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By tehherb

Thread: Every Bot Review!

Every Bot Review!

So in this thread im planning to do a review of everybot along with a video so you can see for yourself how good/bad it is.

I currently own everybot except the Sugar and Spice bot, so post below what bots you want me to review first!

sugar and spice >.<

I knew somebody would say that lol, seriously name any other bot.

Aeolus (does it ever loop groups of 2 intentionally?)

Ex-Staff Member

What are you intending your reviews to focus on? Will it be more on the technical side, movement and strategy + effectiveness of said; HCI side, ease of use, appearance etc.; or fault side, what's wrong with the bot, how can it be improved etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Fergs View Post
    sugar and spice >.<
    I used Sugar and spice when it was in trail or it was free for a weekend or something and the bot was amazing. SUPER FAST. Its just like it is in the video. Is it worth $40 to me? No, reason being i have no use for it. I don't own a distillery like 3 other people in my crew do so i dont need it.

But i will rate this bot:

Performance: 5/5
    Price: 4/5
    Quality: 5/5
    Fun Factor: 5/5 - This bot is extremely cool to watch
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

I was gonna do this a while back, why make a new thread... here's my two cents.

Generally provides good-exc, occasionally incredible. Every so often deliberately ends a masterpiece chain when there are better moves that could continue it. Manual works fine, no difficulties. Has hotkeys, responsive and easy to start and stop.

Performance: 3 (out of 5)
    Reliability: 4
    Usability: 5

Highly unreliable, regularly freezes or forces bad moves. When it does work it is fantastic, gives exc-incred, easily capable of #1 if you hit a lucky streak without freezes. Lacks any hotkeys to start or stop it, sometimes takes a while to register it stopping.

Performance: 5
    Reliability: 2
    Usability: 3

Excellent bot, consistent excellent/incredible, easily capable of ultimate and with a lot of grinding capable of #1 without hyper-ranking. Aeolus hasn't frozen on me once. It uses the same UI as Inferno and lacks hotkeys, however it is more responsive to stopping.

Reliability: 5
    Usability: 4

Haven't used it for too many hours, that being said it works well and can consistently make you the top tokener, occasionally looks suspicious. Hasn't frozen or glitched out on me, almost always gives excellent with the odd incredible and good. Its UI is worth mentioning as it is fairly full featured and it automatically detects bilge boards.

Works as advertised and is capable of reaching GM. Although it is sold as being mostly for PvE it is also fairly capable at PvP, not that you'll be winning any high-stake tournaments or brawls. Occasionally it will suicide when it doesn't need to or will not take the safe option of building in open space before being cut off. Another auto board detection bot.

Performance: 4

I haven't used this one as extensively as the other bots. It works very well and will quite easily rank you up (how far I don't know) by giving consistent excellent/incredible DR's. I've had a few issues with it not starting up as well as rarely slowing down and taking a longer pause between moves. Lacks start/stop hotkeys.

Another #1 capable bot, will consistently give exc/incredible. Lacks crab support. Excellent bot, however I wouldn't ever recommend botting bilge as it's so overdone. I'm not sure if it's changed at all since I first purchased it but I ran it then for 24 hours straight and it was still going. Very reliable bot. Lacks hotkeys.

Performance: 4
    Last edited by tehherb; 02-01-2014 at 12:58 PM. Reason: spelling.
    Pwnage and remix1286104 like this.