Untaint needed for Macbook Pro.

Hello all,

I have recently rejoined Puzzle from a new macbook and made a new account. Upon joining i was given some items from someone and later was banned for 'Theft' The arsehole admins at Three Rings as usual say they regretfully cannot unban me. Wow.

I am now looking for an untaint for mac. Windows seems easy enough but there's nothing out there for us mac fags !

Appreciate your help and thanks in advance!

wow! A friend of my appealed while using a bot and they unbanned his account! keep at it. Ya never know

Banned

Yeah, PM me your skype and I'll sort you out. It's easier than you expected.

Quote Originally Posted by jonopeo View Post
    Hello all,

I have recently rejoined Puzzle from a new macbook and made a new account. Upon joining i was given some items from someone and later was banned for 'Theft' The arsehole admins at Three Rings as usual say they regretfully cannot unban me. Wow.

I am now looking for an untaint for mac. Windows seems easy enough but there's nothing out there for us mac fags !

Appreciate your help and thanks in advance!
    I need to untaint my mac too someone please help.

Bump

I could use some help!
    Ult Rigger/Weaver... Learning how to code

Banned

For those that are on Mountain Lion+, its a little more difficult to untaint.

I'll try and help you guys, but it won't be for free, as it may take some niggle.

PM me if you're still interested.