The lovely BAN EVASION!

Hello everyone! I have recently been dealt the horrid "Ye have been banned for ban evasion". After several attempts to get around this, they keep catching me. I don't know how. I have tried it all... I once even played without speaking a single sentence in game. I was banned after 3 weeks for ban evasion, WHY OR WHO COULD HAVE COMPLAINED ME IF I NEVER SPOKE? Oh well, anyways.. after too many no-life hours, I think I have come up with a plan to stay unbanned once and for all (assuming I move to an ocean I have never played on before, and speaking to absolutely nobody)

My plan is to delete PP from all the PC's in my house, delete all the files related to PP on them, and never go to PP sites on those computers again, buy a new laptop, and change internet providers (which will get me a brand new router as well)

Would those old PC's being connected to the brand new router still get me caught for ban evasion? Could I never play or connect these old PC's of mine to the same connection again? Or would that be only true if I were on PP sites/PP client on those tainted comps?
    So what do you guys think? Do you think my method is fool-proof? I would appreciate any advice/tips/past experiences dealing with ban evasion before I spend all this cash to play this damn game i'm hooked on xD

I'm really confused on this, so please bare with me. Can they see ALL the computers that are connected to the router? And can they tell if these comps have had banned accounts on them in the past?

Do Computers have their own seperate IP and then the router has it's own IP? I'm sooo confuuuuuused!
    Thank you kindly =)
    Last edited by banevader; 09-27-2014 at 06:06 AM.

If you buy a new laptop, get a new provider and new router, you are 100% clean.
    No they can not see the other computers connected to your router, just the one you are playing from.

Also if you are buying dubs, don't use the same credit card.

Foolproof method to staying unbanned: Change IP, reformat PC, change MAC address of any network cards
    Change of providers/new router > New IP (Safe)
    Change of PC > No YPP traces and completely clean MAC address (Safe)

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Papaoutai View Post
    If you buy a new laptop, get a new provider and new router, you are 100% clean.
    No they can not see the other computers connected to your router, just the one you are playing from.

Also if you are buying dubs, don't use the same credit card.

Foolproof method to staying unbanned: Change IP, reformat PC, change MAC address of any network cards
    Change of providers/new router > New IP (Safe)
    Change of PC > No YPP traces and completely clean MAC address (Safe)

Good luck
    Thank you so much for your response. I am relieved that they cannot see other computers on your router! I was quite sad that I may have to get rid of my other two comps just to play! I'm so relieved. New ISP is in the works, super excited to start fresh.. thanks again!