Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Flaming Balls Gunning

It went from working fine at noon to randomly placing different pieces in the gun and going to the next. I've installed nothing and changed no settings on my computer. Please help

Ex-Staff Member

There's a known bug where pieces can just be knocked around the board, and it may be bad luck with that.

Other than that, is there any chance that you're lagging?

Another couple resources would be to look at these video guides.

Alright i think i'm having lag issues on my computer because its working fine on High performance setting but on power saver it just does random pieces.

Ex-Staff Member

Yeah, that's an issue that I've experienced with EVERY laptop I've ever used. Power saver is only really good for browsing the web and doing word processing and the like.

Ok now im having the same issue on high performance and Spools of Silk is going at a snails pace is my computer broken or something T.T

Ex-Staff Member

Is it doing it consistently? Also, check to make sure that High Performance isn't throttling down your Processor instead of turning up the fans via the "Power Options" menu.

It did work before... right?

yes its consistently. And it was working 5 minutes ago. My fan is set to cool sense whatever that means but spools of silk was working with browsers and everything else up at super fast speeds but now it just gets booched,

Ex-Staff Member

Hrm. Give me a bit to look into it and I'll hopefully have some ideas on how to fix it then!

Alright ill wait hope ye can help

Ex-Staff Member

Can you post your computer's specs?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast