Thread: Aethyr

Aethyr

Last night used Aethyr went well. Slept, woke up. Opened Aethyr clicked start... Nothing happens it won't even change to stop after I click it. But I can use DiS and poseidon just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs123 View Post
    Last night used Aethyr went well. Slept, woke up. Opened Aethyr clicked start... Nothing happens it won't even change to stop after I click it. But I can use DiS and poseidon just fine.
    It could be a problem with Bot-Supply's end, might have to wait for a reply from them first. Really strange how it'd just stop.

Make sure the bot isn't covering the PP client? It might not be able to detect the board properly.

Clicked start clicked the client still nothing is happening

And the bot interface is definitely outside the client window? The rigging window must be fully visible before you click start.
    If not, did you change any settings at all on your PC? What is your operating system?

Yes it was fully visible I did not change anything since last night os is windows 7

- - - Updated - - -

HAHAHAHA IT STARTED WORKING AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH THE RIGGING BOT WAS HALF OUT OF THE SCREEN WHEN I PULLED IT OUT IT WORKED THANK YOU