Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bots won't start

Hey I just bought VIP and the bots work fine on my laptop but for some reason on my desktop Poseidon Bilge and Inferno Blacksmithing won't start, it just flashes a console window for a split second and thats it.

Administrator

Do you have the latest version of Java installed?
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Indeed I do and just to be safe I uninstalled them all and reinstalled them.

Edit: Rapidly clicked on poseidon bilge and tried to read what was in the console before it closed and I got:

Could not read or load main class etc...
    Last edited by Slushies xD; 03-13-2012 at 04:21 AM.

I have this problem too, would be great if my VIP didn't get wasted...

Quote Originally Posted by Ruinheart View Post
    I have this problem too, would be great if my VIP didn't get wasted...
    This is nice.. would you like to explain what OS your running and some details about your computer .. ? For all they know your trying to open it on a Commodore system, which would be quite impressive.

For some reason, inferno blacksmith, poseidon bilging and argos shipwrightery open with the "Open With" screen today. :/

Not my computer btw, just a random pic I pulled off Google so you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by darkhunt333 View Post
    For some reason, inferno blacksmith, poseidon bilging and argos shipwrightery open with the "Open With" screen today. :/

Not my computer btw, just a random pic I pulled off Google so you understand.
    In the Supply Crate folder, delete "Bots" and then restart Supply Crate.

Discount VPN Prices!

Quote Originally Posted by Lighty View Post
    In the Supply Crate folder, delete "Bots" and then restart Supply Crate.
    I seriously doubt that is going to help mate.. but nice thought.

Dark, your problem is that the .jar files are not being associated with java. In your bots folder, click on say.. Poseidon, right click on the .jar file, and go to the properties. You should see
    Opens with: xyz
    then a button to change it. You need to change this to java. If its not in your list you can either manually browse for java or there are lots of applications on the internet that can do it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sarged View Post
    I seriously doubt that is going to help mate.. but nice thought.

Dark, your problem is that the .jar files are not being associated with java. In your bots folder, click on say.. Poseidon, right click on the .jar file, and go to the properties. You should see
    Opens with: xyz
    then a button to change it. You need to change this to java. If its not in your list you can either manually browse for java or there are lots of applications on the internet that can do it for you.
    Tried this. Bot won't start. It was working fine. I can't remember if I fudged something or the update today did.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast