Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IN your opinion

IN your opinion

What are the most efficient settings for Posiedon Bilge? I have it set on the default (4moves , min vegas) and it seems to be doing bad, and goes very slowly, do I just have to wait for it to pick up and start going faster? or am I doing something wrong?

Banned

You need good computer specs, try 3moves vegas

Alright, I will try that when I'm back from work :P thanks, if thats still slow, maybe SD or bingo?

I had mine on 4 vegas for ever, an it moved rather slow. It still kept me at constant increds and it allowed me to token 10 times easier.

I kinda liked it that way.

Sometimes when I dont have to token I put it on 3 - vegas and that is great too. So for me it boils down to what im doing.

If you have any kind of multiple core processor, go to Poseidon in task manager, right click it, go to process, right click it, set affinity to one core. Then put it on 4 moves bingo. Best setting ever. That will speed it up by A LOT and get constant bingos, exactly what you need to hold Ultimate. On 4 moves Vegas you will drop standing once your Illustrious/Paragon Experience or so, because your performance affects your score less as your experience goes up, and that's too slow for a high experience.

When the bot is multi threaded it'll be fast on 4 moves Vegas, but for now if you set the affinity you can speed it up a bit.
    Last edited by Xalyx; 03-13-2012 at 02:13 AM.

Ex-Staff Member

If you have a good computer 4 move depth+vegas will result in the highest scoring.

If you don't have a great computer 3 move depth+vegas still gets you constant incredibles.

Seeing as I have a dual core laptop , I think ill do 3depth Vegas for regular , then bingos for tokening maybe

Banned

I do (4 Moves - Bingo) and its Incredible!

Banned

I personally like Play mode-Auto Search- 3 movies and Min combo Vegas its great

VIP Member

I use 4 moves Vegas and it gets me Top Incred all the time in SMH's and stuff (there are actually some legit players that can beat me though). In addition, I wish this bot was programmed to TOKENNNNN cause that'd be a GREAT add-on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast