how to get bots working on Mac? running windows, resolution problem

not really good with computers, tried googling but cant find anything

recently got a mac, installed windows, ypp works fine but everything became so small (islands, houses etc everything). tried changing "screen size" in ypp which only made the screen larger but resolution stayed the same. my current computer resolution is at 2560x1600, tried changing it down to 1920x1200, 1280x800, 800x600 etc and it did make everything bigger but bots still dont work. DiS cant detect that im in a swordfight, poseidon & aeolus works on manual but mouse flys out of screen in auto, same with spools of silk and WFT.. was wondering whats the exect resolution for the bots to work? it did work greatly on my old laptop its just this mac's been giving me problems.

thanks for ur time, any help is greatly appreciated!

edit: aeolus & poseidon works on all resolutions, its only DiS, spools of silk & WFT's giving me problems now ):

edit: FIXED --- found out Icon size has to be small (100%) and pp 800x600, computer resolution dosnt matter. thanks
    Last edited by Sergius0; 05-19-2014 at 07:53 AM.
    Always buying poe, pm me with Skype info

My vouch thread

what model are you using for the mac, and i assume youre using bootcamp

- - - Updated - - -

by the way if you only want pp on mac just install parallels desktop

macbook pro, yea im using bootcamp

pp works fine its just none of the bots work

My vouch thread

1280 x 800 is the regular resolution for macbook pros running bootcamp, make sure your pp is 800 x 600 -32bit and it should work

i tried 1280x800 on comp and 800x600 32bit on pp but still the same problem with the bots.. thanks for the suggestion tho

My vouch thread

did you try running as administrator

yea i did, its something to do wth the res i swear cus when i start aeolus/spools of silk auto mouse moves around out of the puzzle, and DiS couldnt even detect that im in a swordfight so it doesnt start at all, its only these bots they only work in a specific res i just dont know what...

edit: FIXED --- found out Icon size has to be small (100%) and pp 800x600, computer resolution dosnt matter. thanks
    Last edited by Sergius0; 05-19-2014 at 07:53 AM.

My vouch thread