Exclamation Inferno Blacksmith Problems

Hi im still new but i love the inferno blacksmith bot. So when i first downloaded supply crate it came with 3 "bots".The other two work fine but i tried to move the blacksmith to dropbox and i think the file completely crashed or something... I still have the orignal blacksmith jar but it has an error saying " arguement error" and closes. I would like to know how to fix this error...

THANKS,
    Crazykid213

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by crazykid213 View Post
    Hi im still new but i love the inferno blacksmith bot. So when i first downloaded supply crate it came with 3 "bots".The other two work fine but i tried to move the blacksmith to dropbox and i think the file completely crashed or something... I still have the orignal blacksmith jar but it has an error saying " arguement error" and closes. I would like to know how to fix this error...

THANKS,
    Crazykid213
    You need to run the bots from Supply-Crate. (Don't remove them from the "bots" folder)

ya i tried uninstalling and installing multiple times but it doesnt come with it ya my problem was that i think i tried to move from bots folder to my drop box folder and probably corrupted the file any fixes?

#Return

ya i tried uninstalling and installing multiple times but it doesnt come with it ya my problem was that i think i tried to move from bots folder to my drop box folder and probably corrupted the file any fixes?
    Delete all your Supply-Crate files and start again.

Steps:
    Uninstall all supply crate things
    Download/install
    Run
    Double click the bot you want
    It will say downloading, and automatically make the "Bots" folder.

Now there is no reason to ever open that folder, just run your bots from the supply crate itself.
    new life, who this

ughhh still having problems

i delete all the files but when i download again it still doesnt show up...funny thing now is that when i try to see the other "bots" info it doesnt show anything

Want me to help you on teamviewer? Add my skype and I'll see what I can do
    new life, who this

Ok will do !! Thats what i was thinking next lol maybe teamviewer ...