Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Need HELP!

Need HELP!

I just bought poseidon bot and the code i got is invalide ... i'm very disapointed since i thought this site is legit ... get me help fast or i want refound. SKyp: xd0menx

Thanks i hope i get help soon...

VIP Member

Im sure face or someone will be able to help you as soon as they can just wait for one of them to log in. You can also send them a pm if you feel like it is necessary.

can you add me on skyp please: xd0menx

Meybe yo ucna help me?

VIP Member

Added will try to help as much as possible. But if I am unable to maybe a mod or one of the staff members may be of assistance.

#Return

It's not Poseidon, it's his Supply-Crate keeps updating from what I can see. I believe it may have something to do with the fact the computer's language is in a different language.
    Dj-Redemption likes this.

VIP Member

Thank you for all the help Scare was fun talking on Skype and trying to help this poor young man with his issues. Alas we were not able to figure out what was wrong maybe Sticky can help. I think we made a good team even though it ended in a slight failure at least on my part. Looking forward to maybe doing this again sometime. And if not at least talking on Skype really nice guy just like I remembered.