Angry Havent gotten my vip??????

So i charged back my vip because it did not show up, but the title showed up, after being an active user/buyer of this product i believe that i should either

A) get my money back within 24/h
    or
    B) givin my fucking shit back.

like come the fuck on, i hesitate giving you 50$ for a fucking program that i could make myself, but no. i give you my 50$ and after it did not arrive i tried to get a refund and all you do is sit back and laugh? not cool bot-supply. i thought you guys had something called integrity. like wtf/

Well for one, swearing to the developers/administrators won't help you. If you want something done, you don't start off with swearing to the admistrators. If you have a problem, you could file a simple report with proof.

well, they know what they did. they removed my vip after i stated a chargeback. they didn't want me to have my money, which is fraud, and bad publicity. in this day in age if you don't emphasize your distress nobody takes you seriously. if they want proof, id like a reply by an admin and ill pm them the paypal proof that they can already look at. so just no. ill fucking swear if i want to, i'm angry and provoked.

Administrator

The VIP system is 100% completely automated, when you purchase VIP the bots are automatically put onto your Supply-Crate account (no auth code or anything). If you purchased VIP with an e-check it may take a couple days for it to apply, however as you stated you had the title that doesn't seem to be the reason.

When you charge VIP back it automatically removes you from VIP it's not because "we are out to get you and want to steal your money"

Additionally - if you want a refund you will need to PM Face and ask him for one. Refunds for VIP are not typically granted, however it never hurts to ask. If you want the bots you'll have to cancel the charge back and we can reapply VIP for you. If for some reason the bots are not automatically given to you on Supply-Crate we'll have Face give you 30day auth codes for each bot.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

I got VIP within a minute of hitting send on paypal.

Thank you, i was very confused and thought it was just another scam, ill ask, because i have decided against the purchase for now, but i do intent to invest a little more money down the line into you guys because solving my issue proves again i do actually like you guys haha, been here for 4-5 years on ypp and following you for a long time, but i just havent decided on which bot i want or if i want vip. so let me think on it thanks!

Salty much

Har

Just got mine