aio
    Banned

kow and cards not working

Kow, And cards of fire dont work, any reason why it wont? Im windows 7 64bit

Please I really need help I want to use KoW manual not the other one that will get me banned :S

also the black smith bot with manual dosent work very well either it keeps picking pieces that cant be forged...

I really need kow and cards on fire these are the only bots i bought vip really for... Can someone help me... Ive tried everything compatibility settings and everything....

Id also like to know if their is videos or tutorials on how to use the manual modes for alot of these bots? Because I cant even understand the rigging one and its suppoues to be easy, and the shipwrighty is just crazy...
    Last edited by aio; 03-21-2014 at 07:24 PM.

#Return

1. What screen resolution are you running? Also, what theme?

2. What is the problem with rigging manual? Pull green to red.

Please slow down and clearly state what you're asking because I'm really confused about what you're after.

aio
    Banned

sorry, about being abrupt but for some reason first time running the rigging manual it jumped around everyyy where but I closed supply crate and redid it and it worked fine also my screen is 1920x1080, and I dont know what you mean by theme but i use windows 7... also yeah the kow it still dont work or even open/run

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by aio View Post
    sorry, about being abrupt but for some reason first time running the rigging manual it jumped around everyyy where but I closed supply crate and redid it and it worked fine also my screen is 1920x1080, and I dont know what you mean by theme but i use windows 7... also yeah the kow it still dont work or even open/run
    Which rigging bot? Aethyr or Aeolus? I meant Puzzle Pirates resolution.

Does KoW give you any errors? If so please take a screenshot of the error and post here.

aio
    Banned

sorry took me minute to reply but its at the standard size u guys said to put it too 800x600 16 bits, also the kow does nothing no error not prompt just nothing. also is was aeolus and i noticed it will do it rarely time to time but just skip around random moves for a minute or until i make a random move.