WFT worths buying it ?

seriously i got KoW 2.0 and WFT i got master using KoW then i got tired because it's manual so i wanted to try WFT

and the result is i went down to respected without even 1 single masterpiece done by WFT so is it really worths its price ?

- some bugs i found

-Mouse Movements sometimes is died ( Too Slow )

-1 of the holes needed 1 piece to make a masterpiece , it got 2 pieces of the same piece it needs to finish it , it used them then it got 1 more piece of the same piece is needed and used it again then ruined the masterpiece with craftsmanship.

so is there any updates that will fix these bugs and make it performance better?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by raedfs View Post
    seriously i got KoW 2.0 and WFT i got master using KoW then i got tired because it's manual so i wanted to try WFT

and the result is i went down to respected without even 1 single masterpiece done by WFT so is it really worths its price ?

- some bugs i found

-Mouse Movements sometimes is died ( Too Slow )

-1 of the holes needed 1 piece to make a masterpiece , it got 2 pieces of the same piece it needs to finish it , it used them then it got 1 more piece of the same piece is needed and used it again then ruined the masterpiece with craftsmanship.

so is there any updates that will fix these bugs and make it performance better?
    We've made an update to fix the mouse movement and give it a manual mode, however we're still working on a fix to make the bot working on windows 8.1. When we manage to fix that, the updates will be released.

An update of the algorithm for WFT will not be happening, due to how it was programmed, the bot is very hard to make changes with. It is quite capable of achieving renowned/grand-master when you get to better boards. (5+ or so star boards).