Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The

Dreaming in sprinkles best sword?

I mean the best sword, I know falc, saber, SD are up there but which one has anyone had best luck with?

He understands that. He was asking which one people prefer...

Saber normally dominates for me, but if its doing little breaks for you just swab to a SD, most annoying thing sometimes
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

The

Quote Originally Posted by lordrushing View Post
    Saber normally dominates for me, but if its doing little breaks for you just swab to a SD, most annoying thing sometimes
    I been using a saber, mixing it up with falc, but can't tell which one is more dominant..

Out of curiosity what rank have you got with this bot, i'm thinking about making it my next purchase.

The

Quote Originally Posted by Temper View Post
    Out of curiosity what rank have you got with this bot, i'm thinking about making it my next purchase.
    It's well worth the money, it got me legendary but doesn't always win, which is understandable because you can't win everything but can very easily beat GM+, I highly recommended it, but don't get greedy with betting because it might lose lol

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Temper View Post
    I used to get Legendary. Just remember it's designed to be a PVE bot. Which means it performs better on cit runs etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I used to get Legendary. Just remember it's designed to be a PVE bot. Which means it performs better on cit runs etc.
    Thats all i'm really looking for but my rank in SF never really goes up no matter how hard i try so i'd have to use the bot to get the rank up to get jobbed onto the Cit run's and ect.

iv gotten ulti on 3 accounts, but that was a year ago, most ppl realize that ppl just sprinkle and know how to counter it. so gg if u get them.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

The

Quote Originally Posted by lordrushing View Post
    iv gotten ulti on 3 accounts, but that was a year ago, most ppl realize that ppl just sprinkle and know how to counter it. so gg if u get them.
    So it's best to have a sword that sends strikes?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast