Possible bot detection Rigging

So for the past 4 weeks iv been mass botting like the guide i posted for everyone, and well i have a total of 30 bots banned since then and they were all in the past 2 weeks, 80% of the time using the rigging bot ( NOT the new toking one.) Im not sure if they bot is detected or there on to me in a way i have yet to figure out. BUT, i think a word of caution is due as my main has been banned along with my friends main and his 20 bots he runs. Mods might wanna look into it, it could be nothing but worth a look into.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

Would all of those VM's have something in common- a user name, ip address, mac adress, etc?

Did ALL your accounts get banned for botting? Purely botting? Check that, and I'm unsure whether the name is common but the ip address should be common, as their all using VPNs.

- - - Updated - - -

Just check that over to make sure it's not something on your part

nope, names are completely original like i literally sat at my pc thinking of decent names for them all. Kinda pathetic when u think about it. but anyways, as Ferizaj said they were all on VPNs and all but one was banned for ban evasion. one was for botting.

my VPNs sometimes Very Very Very rarely disconnect but it disconnect fom the net when it does so i dont think that was it. but its what ever, 8 more are back up and going

Just a shout out to Hera if she patols the forums : I politely and respectfully disagree with the decisions you've made whilst moderating puzzle pirates - yeah thats right pp censors. - ur welcome scare and sticky i saved u the trouble.

Thought I'd censor it just a tad more, no need to be disrespectful - Scare
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 03-02-2014 at 08:21 PM.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"