Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Aeolus auto crashing

It'l work great for about 5 minutes, then just ctd. Any ideas how i fix this?

Go more in depth and I'll see what I can do.

If you accidentally move the mouse, then it stops to let you finish a move...
    So you have to clear something before it'll start auto-ing again.
    If the manual mode's breaking then you'll have to ask somebody who knows more.

I will open aeolus. I set it to auto mode aiming for 61 score.
    It will run perfectly for ~5 minutes, then the aeolus bot itself will close. No error pops up or anything, it just closes.

- - - Updated - - -

Poseidon's doing it too.

You using a vm? Or is this regular botting, are you on an account with narrow or so exp in the stats? Try trident and I guarantee it won't dc. If it doesn't then it may have something to do with rank (it's happened on and off to me before). The FIRST THING TO DO is restart your computer first and try everything out. Click on each bot you have to make sure they're successfully downloaded first then continue to restart.

I'm not on a VM, but my stats are low since this is an alt.
    I don't own trident, unfortunately.
    I'll try restarting and deleting and reinstalling the bots.

Alrighty, I'll be waiting anxiously to see the results

Restarted, deleted bots folder, etc. Still crashing. Hopefully this goes awaya s my rank goes up.

Most likely will

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Ferizaj View Post
    You using a vm? Or is this regular botting, are you on an account with narrow or so exp in the stats? Try trident and I guarantee it won't dc. If it doesn't then it may have something to do with rank (it's happened on and off to me before). The FIRST THING TO DO is restart your computer first and try everything out. Click on each bot you have to make sure they're successfully downloaded first then continue to restart.
    I appreciate you trying to help, but I can guarantee that your rank has absolutely nothing to do with the bot crashing :P Anything you've experienced related to rank is pure coincidence.

Chances are it's a firewall/anti-virus/VPN blocking your bot. Make sure you make exceptions for Supply-Crate and the "bots" folder and try again. If that doesn't help I suggest you PM Sticky.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast