Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lordrushing

Thread: Poseidon ultimate/ Tident settings?

The

Poseidon ultimate/ Tident settings?

I know Poseidon can get legendary easily, but what's the best settings for ultimate if it's even possible to, search depth of 4 moves or 3 moves? Need some pointers

you need to hyperrank if you want ult the default settings are fine in poseidon, trident wont get you ult lol no way prob GM-leg level, even hyerranking

The

Quote Originally Posted by Gravess View Post
    you need to hyperrank if you want ult the default settings are fine in poseidon, trident wont get you ult lol no way prob GM-leg level, even hyerranking
    Ugh, I am trying a experiment with a alt, and I can't really hyper rank, and hyper ranking with navy, is that possible?

not really, you need a ship

Nah posiden will get you ult on a nvy ship done it several times. all you need to do is let it hit sparkles and hold sparkles for a league or 2 then hop off, then restation after the DR. Youll go up really fast.

About trident. to me the only thing trident is good for is tokens and the inital bilge stages, i run a min of 8 bots when i load up so its a pain to click the okay buttons for all the tips that pop up, and trident auto clicks them so no worry's there. Trident has gotten me renow/GM

Posiden is a definite pick for me on the bilge
    The likes this.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

Quote Originally Posted by lordrushing View Post
    Nah posiden will get you ult on a nvy ship done it several times. all you need to do is let it hit sparkles and hold sparkles for a league or 2 then hop off, then restation after the DR. Youll go up really fast.

About trident. to me the only thing trident is good for is tokens and the inital bilge stages, i run a min of 8 bots when i load up so its a pain to click the okay buttons for all the tips that pop up, and trident auto clicks them so no worry's there. Trident has gotten me renow/GM

Posiden is a definite pick for me on the bilge

what you just described is hyperranking but with the navy lol, and no is much better and easier if you do it with swabbies transport in your own ship, I got #1 that way

Quote Originally Posted by Gravess View Post

what you just described is hyperranking but with the navy lol, and no is much better and easier if you do it with swabbies transport in your own ship, I got #1 that way
    LOL SO? what if there like me and dont currently have a ship of ther e own or not in a crew?
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"