Detection precautions?

Hey guys, so I recently purchased Aeolus and it's amazing, I went on a pillage last night and left it on Auto mode for the whole trip and it was simply fun just watching, my question would be is it recommended I only do this every once in a while? I'm aware that there are no guarantees that a ban will not occour if using auto, but I'm more curious as to anyone else having issues playing auto mode as opposed to manual.
    I'm also curious as to whether or not Poseidon and Aeolus are Ult capable?
    Thanks!!

both are ult capable. Aelous may need hyper ranking to get it. Personally i have never had a problem with bans outside of mass ban events with either of those bots in auto mode. JUst use some common sense and you should be okay!

Sure thing! Is there a good method to Hyperank?

Hyperranking isn't necessary to get ult with Aeolus.
    I use Aeolus as well, never changed the settings, never hyperranked and I'm at solid/ult

Awesome! I got to broad GM from able last night in about 2 hrs or so.

I constantly leave both my accounts on auto rigs throughout the day, roughly 6 hours a day each for the past couple weeks. I haven't been banned yet, however sometimes the bot freezes and you need to restart it, I babysit my bots so they're always okay