Tips on Overhaul

Hey was just wondering if anyone has gotten leg or anything high with overhaul? If so, could I get some tips? I can't get a dr past good for some reason, perhaps my clicking is slow? Any input would be very useful, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Also, overhaul mode? What's that, I can't seem to enable it.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Ferizaj View Post
    Hey was just wondering if anyone has gotten leg or anything high with overhaul? If so, could I get some tips? I can't get a dr past good for some reason, perhaps my clicking is slow? Any input would be very useful, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Also, overhaul mode? What's that, I can't seem to enable it.
    Overhaul mode leaves and re-enters the puzzle when you have a chest. Seeing as automatic is disabled so is this feature.

Ah ok, is there any way to get Over Haul to go automatically or does it not have the ability to?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferizaj View Post
    Ah ok, is there any way to get Over Haul to go automatically or does it not have the ability to?
    Just saying, you should (no one should EVER) ask a developer for an ETA. It's just rude :P

Trant, I'm not asking for an ETA I'm asking if it has the feature, I just got all these bots a few days ago and haven't looked at them all thoroughly yet, but thanks. After reading that I can infer that it hasn't got an auto mode.

If anyone has any more tips I'll be happy to listen!

Th is in my opinion the easiest puzzle.
    It will light up red where there is a possible move. Click there ASAP.
    Continue clicking. It's not like bilge, speed is better than combos(bingo/donkey/etc).
    After 45 seconds dismiss the puzzle, then wait 45-60 seconds and hop back on the puzzle.

An ultimate level th will be clicking so fast that the little guy is constantly pulling on the net.
    new life, who this