Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Use of bot

Use of bot

Hey I would just like to ask, when would it be considered account sharing? Am I able to share this account with my brother in the same household? I switch computers sometimes so just incase. And as well, am I allowed to use my account at a friends house or is that beyond the limit?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Ferizaj View Post
    Hey I would just like to ask, when would it be considered account sharing? Am I able to share this account with my brother in the same household? I switch computers sometimes so just incase. And as well, am I allowed to use my account at a friends house or is that beyond the limit?
    I'm 99% sure we have no issues with you sharing an account with your brother in the same household.

The moment it goes to another friend's house I'm pretty sure that's over the line but I'm sure Face will clarify.
    Face likes this.

Thanks so much

I know for a fact I used to play on one Ypp account yet at multiple residences, which never resulted in a problem. Not sure how they detect who is using what account when and where but it's something you can bring up with face if you do play very frequently at this friends house.

- - - Updated - - -

Meant one SC, not Ypp.
    new life, who this

Ok thanks for the input, I'm going for vacation soon and wanted to know if it'd be safe, or just to leave the laptop at home

Assuming you log into the website on the same computer you should be fine.
    But if you log into the website from Europe and your supply crate from America on the same day your most likely going to be in trouble lol.

Also please wait for a mod to confirm, there's a chance I'm wrong.
    new life, who this