Inferno Blacksmith.

I'm currently using the Blacksmithing bot and I'm pretty sure I'm stuck at Broad/Leg.

Any tips on getting ult. I've been getting Increds for the past 15-20 games. Thanks. c:

likelyhood of getting ult much before solid experience is slim to none... so just carry on till you hit solid and see where you stand then.

i got ult out of nowhere.. quit at legendary, logged in one day and "you are awarded the Ultimate Blacksmither"

Quote Originally Posted by oCortex View Post
    I'm currently using the Blacksmithing bot and I'm pretty sure I'm stuck at Broad/Leg.

Any tips on getting ult. I've been getting Increds for the past 15-20 games. Thanks. c:
    I had the exact same problem. You just need to keep doing it, Ult blacksmith takes forever, but you will eventually rank up.

I think he's right about the Solid too. I didn't get it until solid.

Quote Originally Posted by sarged View Post
    likelyhood of getting ult much before solid experience is slim to none... so just carry on till you hit solid and see where you stand then.
    Alright, thanks for the info. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    i got ult out of nowhere.. quit at legendary, logged in one day and "you are awarded the Ultimate Blacksmither"
    Aha, xD

Quote Originally Posted by Xalyx View Post
    I had the exact same problem. You just need to keep doing it, Ult blacksmith takes forever, but you will eventually rank up.

I think he's right about the Solid too. I didn't get it until solid.
    Ah, okay, thanks for the clarification. :3

Banned

Yea bro, I got ult at Solid/Ultimate... Actually went to #3 Then fell to leg.