Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheMonster

Thread: SoS

SoS

Is Spools of Silk nerfed or something? First board- it makes vegas. After that when it can make vegas it does not, even doesnt makes bingo or something, only clears the board without those round things
    nathan463 likes this.

Yes, SoS is clearly nerfed as the first version of the bot was Ultimate or even #1 capable (judging from the video). I believe they did this because an ultimate achieving bot would be game-breaking and ruin the fun for everyone else.

It could be atleast grand-master capable.

It is. It performs better on the higher boards though...

#Return

The bot actually goes between 2 algorithms, One that doesn't use grommets and one that does.

We made the bot use the nerfed algorithm a certain percentage of times so it's not overpowered.

Then mine uses the weak one too much

Quote Originally Posted by chevychase View Post
    Yes, SoS is clearly nerfed as the first version of the bot was Ultimate or even #1 capable (judging from the video). I believe they did this because an ultimate achieving bot would be game-breaking and ruin the fun for everyone else.
    Then why not nerf the Rigging bot or, posioden ,IM bot or DIS ; iv only obtained ult with DIS 3 times though.

All of these bots listed iv obtained the ult trophie with

i had 18 ults with Rigs 15 with posiden any bot during the Auto mode for the Balls of fire (IM bot) iv gotten ulti no problem
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

I havent achieved ultimat with rigs and DiS tho.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMonster View Post
    I havent achieved ultimat with rigs and DiS tho.
    LOL then your doing something wrong
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by lordrushing View Post
    Then why not nerf the Rigging bot or, posioden ,IM bot or DIS ; iv only obtained ult with DIS 3 times though.

All of these bots listed iv obtained the ult trophie with

i had 18 ults with Rigs 15 with posiden any bot during the Auto mode for the Balls of fire (IM bot) iv gotten ulti no problem
    Bilge leaderboards were already ruined before Poseidon was released so we weren't too fussed.
    IM bot has been around for years, probably one of the oldest bots to still be still going, we're not going to release something then purposely nerf it afterwards.
    Rigging was nerfed, well, you were limited to how good you could score. But due to the fact when we released it there was competition (from Buypoe's rigbot) we needed something to kick us over the line for sales. Hence we upped it with an Ultimate achieving Rigbot. (That doesn't ruin the top of the leaderboards!)

We don't want to ruin the game, hence we nerf stuff. When we release SoS patching was a new puzzle and we didn't want to ruin that for people. The version we chose as the final release achieves GM+ (All versions are the same).