Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow
  • 1 Post By aznchris

Thread: Gunning bot.

Banned

Gunning bot.

From my understanding the gunning bot in development was discontinued due to it not working on every operation system (correct me if i'm wrong). However I fail to see why this is such a problem that the bot is discontinued, could it not be only available to those using the required Operating system? Also could a virtual machine be a resolution to this problem for those that are on the 'wrong' operating systems.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by nathan463 View Post
    From my understanding the gunning bot in development was discontinued due to it not working on every operation system (correct me if i'm wrong). However I fail to see why this is such a problem that the bot is discontinued, could it not be only available to those using the required Operating system? Also could a virtual machine be a resolution to this problem for those that are on the 'wrong' operating systems.
    Hi Nathan!

Not operating systems, Hardware. Face and I both have decent processors, Yet when it worked perfect for me, It worked not great for him.

Since then I've been working on the project every now and then and not really been telling people cause it always seems to let people down, and unfortunately I've not been able to come up with anything that can load on full speed without getting banned :'(

But yeah, a virtual machine won't help and we're not prepared to sell a bot that only works on x, y, z processors because that's just not fair. (And people wouldn't pay attention... and when you have 10 people screaming THE BOT WON'T WORK because they can't read instructions it just becomes too much hassle).
    Fruitysmells likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    But yeah, a virtual machine won't help and we're not prepared to sell a bot that only works on x, y, z processors because that's just not fair. (And people wouldn't pay attention... and when you have 10 people screaming THE BOT WON'T WORK because they can't read instructions it just becomes too much hassle).
    Well companies and groups sell video games that not all processors can handle (maybe even the whole computer!). High end games for high end computers. High end bots for high end computers. I remember I was using an eMachine T3406 computer and that thing was on a 2.93GHz Intel Celeron cpu. Could not run shiet. I think it was less than 2GB RAM, graphics adapter compatible only for minesweeper (not literally) but had no shaders like no memory (56mb I think) etc. I had to deal with it.

Are you sure it's the processor and not any background activities you are having the bot do like maybe connecting to a server or something like that?
    nathan463 likes this.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by aznchris View Post
    Are you sure it's the processor and not any background activities you are having the bot do like maybe connecting to a server or something like that?
    Most certainly. The bot doesn't connect to any servers during testing phases.

Also;

I've not been able to come up with anything that can load on full speed without getting banned
    The first version of the bot did end up getting me banned. No one wants a gunbot release more than I do, but at the moment it's just not possible.

Hi Nathan!

Not operating systems, Hardware. Face and I both have decent processors, Yet when it worked perfect for me, It worked not great for him.

Since then I've been working on the project every now and then and not really been telling people cause it always seems to let people down, and unfortunately I've not been able to come up with anything that can load on full speed without getting banned :'(

Well now im just dying to know what tyhe specs are of your PC. Please tell me lol.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by lordrushing View Post
    Well now im just dying to know what tyhe specs are of your PC. Please tell me lol.
    Processor: Intel Quad Core i7-3770 Processor 3.4Ghz
    Ram: 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR III 1333
    Storage: 2000GB (2TB) Serial ATA and 120GB SSD
    GPU: 3GB AMD Radeon HD7950 GDDR5
    PSU: 650W

dang only thing i have on u is the CPU

i7 4770k
    8GB ram
    2GB 7870 GHz edition
    1Tb HD

i wish i had an SSD and i had spent $100 more on the GPU id of been happier
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"