Thread: Gunning Bot

Question Gunning Bot

Ive been working on a gunning bot lately, theres a few issues with it, but it can get you to ultimate gunning, the account ive been testing it on, is Gunpro on Emerald, so far the account isnt banned, but theres still a good chance it could get banned if i keep using it, im working on a few things to make it more humanlike.

Basically what im after is if someone official from botsupply could help me out in reprogramming the whole thing, as it doesnt seem to want to work when i run it on a form, and just seems to crash the form and the whole application before it can complete. Im thinking its more the programming language, so as much as i can try to do it in c++ alone im no expert, and it would take alot longer.

Just a curious thought, what language are you currently doing it in? Also why would you say out your pirate's name? You now have a higher chance of ban and won't know if it's because you said your pirate's name in public that it is botting or if you are simply just botting.

yes because thats totally my main account, and i havent used a proxy nor an untaint, nor a virtual machine, nor a mac address changer to be 15000% secure and safe, because im a complete idiot. thats why im programming a gunning bot, because im an idiot

- - - Updated - - -

The program is being made in a language thats derived from delphi, its a macro based program, it basically makes it easy for u to run macros through the delphi language, its called Scar Divi, but it doesnt allow you to create an executable, and, the forms dont work properly, hence i want to change it to C++ i could also change it to delphi (which to be honest would be easier), either way i need help with a few things, so if anyone is good with delphi and or C++ it would be greatly appreciated for their help.

Ive coded a lot in scar I could try to help you out.
    And as a reminder one ban for botting band all accounts on your ip.
    new life, who this

and when i play normally on my main i use my main mac address, and my main IP address, but wen i play on my test accounts i use different IP's and mac addresses, aswell as virtual machines

also i added you on skype

Quote Originally Posted by Maaaaaaxx View Post
    and when i play normally on my main i use my main mac address, and my main IP address, but wen i play on my test accounts i use different IP's and mac addresses, aswell as virtual machines

also i added you on skype
    Just a heads up, with the few gunning bots I've made I have had a hard time getting them to a point where they are human like, but I'm happy to take a look at your code and help when I get the chance.
    new life, who this

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Maaaaaaxx View Post
    Ive been working on a gunning bot lately, theres a few issues with it, but it can get you to ultimate gunning, the account ive been testing it on, is Gunpro on Emerald, so far the account isnt banned, but theres still a good chance it could get banned if i keep using it, im working on a few things to make it more humanlike.

Basically what im after is if someone official from botsupply could help me out in reprogramming the whole thing, as it doesnt seem to want to work when i run it on a form, and just seems to crash the form and the whole application before it can complete. Im thinking its more the programming language, so as much as i can try to do it in c++ alone im no expert, and it would take alot longer.
    Yo dude, Hit me up on Skype, I've coded a couple of gunbots from scratch and I can help point you in the right direction, I know C#, Java, VB.net and Delphi.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    Just a heads up, with the few gunning bots I've made I have had a hard time getting them to a point where they are human like, but I'm happy to take a look at your code and help when I get the chance.
    I didn't realise you ever made a gunbot...

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Yo dude, Hit me up on Skype, I've coded a couple of gunbots from scratch and I can help point you in the right direction, I know C#, Java, VB.net and Delphi.

I didn't realise you ever made a gunbot...
    I did one from scratch in scar.
    new life, who this