Whats with all the manual modes?

ive been gone for a while and recently came back and bought the VIP service, but i was wondering why everything has a manual mode now, and something only work with manual mode now istead of being automatic like it used to be, an example being the inferno blacksmith?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by sparkster007 View Post
    ive been gone for a while and recently came back and bought the VIP service, but i was wondering why everything has a manual mode now, and something only work with manual mode now istead of being automatic like it used to be, an example being the inferno blacksmith?
    We had a big scare about a year ago or so now (longer I think) where we had to disable every single bot. We decided to only release manual modes after that until we could thoroughly test automatic modes to ensure people weren't getting banned instantly. Hence why manuals are a must on everything these days and why inferno only has a manual for the time being.

I have some issues with the inferno manual, where it would either not continue, or i would not see where the next spot is, but then again i only tried it once, may put more time into it

Is there any chance KoW automatic is comming back?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMonster View Post
    Is there any chance KoW automatic is comming back?
    seeing is there is WFT thought now and KoW has been discontinued id say no.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by lordrushing View Post
    seeing is there is WFT thought now and KoW has been discontinued id say no.
    You'd be correct in saying that as well!

What are the specific reasons that Face can't have KoW modified to include a working manual again (I saw this somewhere but can't recall...)?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by TheRigger View Post
    What are the specific reasons that Face can't have KoW modified to include a working manual again (I saw this somewhere but can't recall...)?
    Knock on Wood already has a working manual.

Sorry, meant automatic.