Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which bot should I get?

I have the options of
    Spool of Silk - $25
    Wood for Thought - $21
    Aeolus - $25

Which one should I get taking into consideration how many stations there are, how quickly it fills, and the price?
    Last edited by aznchris; 02-06-2014 at 09:17 AM.

When I first tried WFT I wasn't impressed so I'd steer away from that. I've used both Aeolus and SoS and I like them, so I'd go for one of them.

#Return

Get Spools of Silk.

It's just badass to watch.

Yeah. I noticed that WFT wasn't the brightest student in class (like me), but it learned enough to at least do pretty decent. Also read up that WFT seems to have issues sometimes. But does the pro outweigh the cons? Still don't know which bot to go for lol. I need someone to pick for me. I'm too stuck in between all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by aznchris View Post
    Yeah. I noticed that WFT wasn't the brightest student in class (like me), but it learned enough to at least do pretty decent. Also read up that WFT seems to have issues sometimes. But does the pro outweigh the cons? Still don't know which bot to go for lol. I need someone to pick for me. I'm too stuck in between all of them.
    WFT might seem appealing because of the price but SoS is far more reliable and worth it's price.

Carp stations fill less than sailing right? Or is it the other way around?

Quote Originally Posted by aznchris View Post
    Carp stations fill less than sailing right? Or is it the other way around?
    it's not that hard to find space or someone to switch with on either.

So it seems as if Spool of Silk is the better pick in the end? I still can't help myself but think that Aeolus is the better pick since there are more sailing stations.

I have Aeolus, always easy to find a station with sailing. Bilge fills the fastest, then carp, then sail.

When I used to have VIP Aeolus was by far my favorite, but I've never tried SoS. In my opinion even though I haven't tried SoS I would go for Aeolus because of how easy it is to get a sail on cit runs. I've been gone from YPP for nearly a year now but as far as I remember carps fill quickly now cause of the patching puzzle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast