Thread: SF Bot

SF Bot

I just bought SF Bot. I opened the bot and after sometimes it closed by it self or occasionally instantly closed. Help please.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Aokiji View Post
    I just bought SF Bot. I opened the bot and after sometimes it closed by it self or occasionally instantly closed. Help please.
    Disable your anti-virus or make an exception for it.

it done the same for me delete hotspot shield if you have it.

I dont have any antivirus or hotspot on, but still doesnt work. I think the problem is my java. I have the latest java downloaded

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Aokiji View Post
    I dont have any antivirus or hotspot on, but still doesnt work. I think the problem is my java. I have the latest java downloaded
    It's definitely not your Java version because the SF bot isn't coded in Java nor does it use Java :P

What Anti-virus are you running ? Did you disable it and see if it worked better? Or did you make an exception in your firewall/AV?

I have these on my backgroud, which 1 do you think is the problem that I need to end it?

I noticed you said you don't have hotspot ON. If you have it installed, it will make your bots not work. uninstall it completely

Which do you guys think is the problem? I will uninstall it immediately. I know nothing about these computer thing, need your help. Sorry.