Are there any bots on Buypoe?

Hey. So I went back to Buypoe today after not looking at it for years and I noticed you have to be VIP to even read the forums. "User is VIP, pay money to read their post" LOL! So, is there anything actually on Buypoe? This is why YPP is so dead, people are greedy for useless garbage. Let's charge people money to read about a dead scene.

No there are no bots I believe.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Xalyx View Post
    Hey. So I went back to Buypoe today after not looking at it for years and I noticed you have to be VIP to even read the forums. "User is VIP, pay money to read their post" LOL! So, is there anything actually on Buypoe? This is why YPP is so dead, people are greedy for useless garbage. Let's charge people money to read about a dead scene.
    Buypoe hasn't really been active in the botscene for about 18 months now, and there has not been much activity from Dave or CJ in that time.

Yeah, I saw the whole "Pay to view" thing and I laughed

Oh okay. If there were actually some bots on there I would consider paying that 37 bucks.

I bought their injection rigging bot a while back, I just remembered. I'm guessing it's unlikely that's still being supported?

Ex-Staff Member

Don't pay - it's not worth it. The VIP on BuyPoe used to be pretty awesome, not only with their bots (which at the time were top notch) but also their guides. Now the bots are either detected or useless compared to the Supply-Crate and many of the guides are outdated.

There was once a time when BuyPoe VIP was worth the money, that time has passed.

BuyPoe died a long time ago, the bots were temperamental and the guides were a bit hit and miss, often just created for traffic for the site. It wasn't even worth it at the end of my time there, so I wouldn't do it now, mate
    27th June, 2010 - 11th August, 2012

Yeah, I don't remember a time when Buy-Poe wasn't like, 3 steps behind Bot-Supply (in terms of bots). Always been a reluctant second choice for most players.