The new Aeolous update

I don't know what the update is but the new Aeolous sucks. The manual version circles are extremely slow and it can't beat fine duty report! And what is ppx? I clicked it and it doesn't even make circles. Please change it back to the old version..

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by meridianplayer View Post
    I don't know what the update is but the new Aeolous sucks. The manual version circles are extremely slow and it can't beat fine duty report! And what is ppx? I clicked it and it doesn't even make circles. Please change it back to the old version..
    PPX is the new client that Three Rings released in alpha form. It won't work on the regular client.

The update didn't affect the circles so I'm unsure what that's about.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    PPX is the new client that Three Rings released in alpha form. It won't work on the regular client.

The update didn't affect the circles so I'm unsure what that's about.
    The "thinking" is really slow. Like after you make one move, the second move takes for ever to show up.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by meridianplayer View Post
    The "thinking" is really slow. Like after you make one move, the second move takes for ever to show up.
    That's interesting, I'll definitely be looking into that. It's odd because I never edited the manual, which means I may not have an up-to-date copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    That's interesting, I'll definitely be looking into that. It's odd because I never edited the manual, which means I may not have an up-to-date copy.
    i will wait for other people to try it and post their opinions. I restarted my computer too so that's not the problem. It's definitely the bot.

Yes, meridianplayer is right. This new bot thinks really slow.Also, after some time it stops working for no reason.

yes right i got learning by using it after update

#Return

I'm sorry, That was my bad. I goofed.

The bot stopped working because the offset was off after I switched it for PPX (It's a different offset from the two clients).

Manual mode is slow for some weird unknown reason I'm not too sure about.

We're reverted back to the old version, please close Aeolus and Supply-Crate and re-run. We'll be fixing this A.S.A.P.

Cheers for all the information.

AWW man i was reading this and was thinking you gave it a new GUI but oh well will try it out later. Dont suppose you could make a nicer GUI for it? Like give it a background of sort?

also perhaps having 2 rigging selections? like one for old client and one for the new client? might help in case the new one some how differs in color recognition..
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by lordrushing View Post
    AWW man i was reading this and was thinking you gave it a new GUI but oh well will try it out later. Dont suppose you could make a nicer GUI for it? Like give it a background of sort?

also perhaps having 2 rigging selections? like one for old client and one for the new client? might help in case the new one some how differs in color recognition..
    You version currently on supply-crate doesn't support PPX, we had to revert versions cause there was some bugs.

What you suggested I've already done.