Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: bots in VIP

bots in VIP

just curious if wood for thought or spools of silk are in the VIP package. id think they were but if there not why not give members who have bought the bots a new tag name or vip access seeing as they wont be gaining any bots.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

Administrator

wood for thought is included in the VIP package however Spools of Silk is not. (Dreaming in Sprinkles and Sugar and Spice are not included w/ VIP also)
    Need to get in Contact with me?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by lordrushing View Post
    just curious if wood for thought or spools of silk are in the VIP package. id think they were but if there not why not give members who have bought the bots a new tag name or vip access seeing as they wont be gaining any bots.
    Part of the VIP "package" is having a better rank, bigger inbox etc., when you buy the bots outright (lifetime) you are purchasing just the bot and nothing to do with the website.

tyu

are there any customized bots?like gunning sailing or something like that cause cause i would pay well for that

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Part of the VIP "package" is having a better rank, bigger inbox etc., when you buy the bots outright (lifetime) you are purchasing just the bot and nothing to do with the website.
    Oh gotcha, should of thought about the inbox and the tag thing b4 i posted the second half haha. but in the 2 or 3 years iv had my account i have exceed my PM limit lol
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by tyu View Post
    are there any customized bots?like gunning sailing or something like that cause cause i would pay well for that
    No, There isn't.
    tyu likes this.