Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Knock on Wood mouse speed

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I got KoW bot recently, and I was wondering what a "safe" as in "undetectable" mouse speed is, like, more than 200? or what?

sorry if its a dumb question

Banned/Non-Member

I'd stay at 150.

so 150 upwards is safe?

Banned/Non-Member

I think so. Check out the speed if it goes faster.

I play on 60 for the first four boards then swap to 150. :3 Ult Carp at the moment.

Banned

They're all safe, aslong as your not retarded and spend 7 hours carping, you'l be fine.

500 seems good. you can actually see what the bot does at that speed

only reason i use the bots is because it's interesting to see them solve these puzzles

i mean, you don't really need to get ult or #1. you'll get jobbed just as master+ lol

There is literally no reason you should use it under 150 even if you have the shittiest pc in the world. The bot is getting out of control at a very high speed and it will booch the board. The best speed is between the default one and 250-300.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by widd View Post
    There is literally no reason you should use it under 150 even if you have the shittiest pc in the world. The bot is getting out of control at a very high speed and it will booch the board. The best speed is between the default one and 250-300.
    Not really. I put it on 60, it gets me ult (full ult, mind, highest I've got is #29 - not that great but w/e XD) and doesn't booch at all. It's all up to you, if you think 60 is unsafe, the use it at slower speed - just notice you'll get worse performance in some cases.

Banned

I've had #2 with KoW. It doesn't booch Widd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast