inferno blacksmith

i just added it to supply crate how come is seems that it doesnt work as good as the old one i got from media file is it a older version or wat

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by 7219114 View Post
    i just added it to supply crate how come is seems that it doesnt work as good as the old one i got from media file is it a older version or wat
    It is the same program just with mouse movement. Due to the programm itself running pretty instable you have high differences in performance. Seen over a bigger period of time it should have just the same performance as the version you had from media fire.
    The only change was that HMM was added.

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    It is the same program just with mouse movement. Due to the programm itself running pretty instable you have high differences in performance. Seen over a bigger period of time it should have just the same performance as the version you had from media fire.
    The only change was that HMM was added.
    Not true, the other version has the feature where it won't start unless the first board is 36/36 solvable. This is VERY important if you want Ultimate, without it you can't get Ultimate with Inferno because you can't get incredible with a bunch of unfinished pieces. If the board is completely solvable you'll get incredible over and over. Use the newer version not the supply-crate version.

(I'm talking about the more up-to-date v111 from sheerbilge.tk, I have no idea what version the "media fire" is)

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Xalyx View Post
    Not true, the other version has the feature where it won't start unless the first board is 36/36 solvable. This is VERY important if you want Ultimate, without it you can't get Ultimate with Inferno because you can't get incredible with a bunch of unfinished pieces. If the board is completely solvable you'll get incredible over and over. Use the newer version not the supply-crate version.

(I'm talking about the more up-to-date v111 from sheerbilge.tk, I have no idea what version the "media fire" is)
    My version has both, however I just made the update for the HMM and with that maybe have changed something to what I like it to be so mine always did that.
    Second is, you easily can get Incredible with the BS-Bot even though it didn't solve all 36x3 pieces. The only problem you get is when it stops working at all after the first or second board.

i dunno i got a ult on my main with the old one the new one on alt i cant get ult

Both perform about the same in my opinion.. have gotten #1 using both versions.

My version has both, however I just made the update for the HMM and with that maybe have changed something to what I like it to be so mine always did that.
    Second is, you easily can get Incredible with the BS-Bot even though it didn't solve all 36x3 pieces. The only problem you get is when it stops working at all after the first or second board.
    When I open the version in supply crate all is has is a start button, it doesn't check if the board is solvable. if the first board isn't solvable you won't get incredible. just like Argos has the feature where it abandons if it doesn't get a bingo

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Xalyx View Post
    When I open the version in supply crate all is has is a start button, it doesn't check if the board is solvable. if the first board isn't solvable you won't get incredible. just like Argos has the feature where it abandons if it doesn't get a bingo
    That is a rather easy fix as in the console the bot already prints out what it has found so far. Only need to add a timer and then Inferno can have that as well, if wanted.

That is a rather easy fix as in the console the bot already prints out what it has found so far. Only need to add a timer and then Inferno can have that as well, if wanted.
    Well that's what I'm saying, the newer version already has it but Supply-Crate has the older versions because they had to downgrade.