I have an Hp computer snd WFT and DIS NOT work

Dreaming in sprinkles and wood put thought are the only Bots not work. I can open supply crate and open all the other Bots and they works fine.
    No error messages pop up nothing pops up for those two bots it just stays like you never ever clicked it

This happened to me before when I was trying to get the bot on the computer but then I had to reformat it and I learned that it had something to do with the HP updates. Because it works for a while and then it stopped working after a few updates and I also have a Windows seven computer that is not HP and is going fine all the time.

Once before I disabled all HP update when I reformatted and the bots continued fine.

Is there something I can do instead of reformatting the whole computer to fix this problem.
    Last edited by hscker0101; 01-21-2014 at 01:14 AM. Reason: More information and fixing spelling and grammar

Sorry sorry for the bad grammar and spelling I reposted by thread above because there was no reply.

Server Admin

What antivirus is installed?

I believe it is Symantec antivirusd

do you reinstall all the HP software when reformatting, or plain win 7 with drivers ?

I got DIS to work what I did was a disabled Symantec and then re-pasted the zip file into the DIS folder. But then I tried that for wood for thought and it didn't work. But I'm thinking Might have worked if the Symantec was disabled longer I can't because the right now because I'm in a snowstorm. Have no Internet

Okay I tried that for Wood for thought but it's still just does nothing when you click on it and I turned off the Symantec antivirus.
    Last edited by hscker0101; 01-21-2014 at 08:20 PM.

wood for thought is still not working ball