Looking for Free Bots

Hi I am new to the forum here, but not to Puzzle Pirates. I've been playing for a long time.

I'm looking for help finding some Free bots that are known to be Undetected. Any and all help would be great!
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by Masons View Post
    Hi I am new to the forum here, but not to Puzzle Pirates. I've been playing for a long time.

I'm looking for help finding some Free bots that are known to be Undetected. Any and all help would be great!
    Thank You.
    because of the amount of work that goes into making these bots sadly there are not really any free ones.. besides the ones that come with bot supply for free.. the rumble helper and the shipwright tool.. i would suggest buying any bots you are interested in however.. they are very well made

Just buy a month of VIP for $15 and get tons of bots. Thats only like 2 trips to McDonalds man.

Quote Originally Posted by mole3216 View Post
    because of the amount of work that goes into making these bots sadly there are not really any free ones.. besides the ones that come with bot supply for free.. the rumble helper and the shipwright tool.. i would suggest buying any bots you are interested in however.. they are very well made
    Thats the plan