Thumbs up BoS discontinued

Was BoS not refunded? It's upsetting that I waited for a long time for an update on BoS and now it's discontinued.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Omnitay View Post
    Was BoS not refunded? It's upsetting that I waited for a long time for an update on BoS and now it's discontinued.
    It's been discontinued for over a year... We only allow refunds within 24 hours (I believe we even offer a 72 hour period if the bot is taken down due to something like this!). We're not going to refund completely, it just won't happen. You don't just buy a product and when it reaches the end of it's lifetime get a full refund, however a possible compensation has been mentioned by Face but it has not been confirmed yet.

I'm sorry your upset that you didn't get an update, I tried extremely hard to get a new gunbot for everyone but failed to do so.

I'm pretty sure I bought a pen once that had a lifetime replacement, and if discontinued they gave you a similar one and paid shipping for all repairs. It was an expensive pen though. Bos wasn't that expensive..

- - - Updated - - -

Also I lost that pen.
    new life, who this

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    - - - Updated - - -
    I see what you did there.