Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: DiS Possible improvements and problems/Bugs.

DiS Possible improvements and problems/Bugs.

DiS Problems. I recently purchased DiS i have made 95k poe from it, and its great however i have found some problems with it,

Often when it gets the board filled up it may be left with only the last top layer and it will place it in the middle so the game ends, I added a picture to show what i mean, the blue being the filled board, the green being available space, the red being where it placed the block. It also somteims when it gets to high places blocks in odd forms so they do not connect and when it breaks it will break 1 or 2 instead of 5+.

Lastly is it possible to add a option so at the beggining it tries to build a huge combo, i have had a almost insta with the bot where it built a sea donkley and broke it onto a 5x4 block and it hammered my opponent but only rarely does it build these combos normally it gowes for doubles, can you make the boat build small clumps of colours such as a 4x4 red and then setup a double to hit that or even better, it would allow you to win almost all pvp games and give you the upperhand, when the bot recognises its building up keep it clumping colours so that way it can break a massive amount when it gets too high and clear the board a bit.

I also think if the boat can regonise patterns, (Not sure is this is possible) recognise oppposing sword patterns to see how where the gray swords or blocks will turn into colours, if the bot recongises the battern in which they turn it could start builing those colours in those area's so if a sword hits you it will be benefitting you in building a bigger clump.

These are just idea's i think would improve the bot, mainly i think adding the option to try to build huge comboes rather than doubles and making the bot recgnise building 4x4 blocks or higher before breaking the doubles/triples +.

Administrator

That sounds like a really good way to make it kill players well, however DiS is meant to be used mainly on bellators and pillages.

We are seeing what can be done about suiciding when there are other moves available though.

You should defintly add the ability to kill players though seeing as you can also insta both Players and Npc's so implementing that would benefit everyone and make the fights much much quicker.
    It would also act as a safety to know you will win and help powerlevel people to legendary/ultimate.

Administrator

Having a bot like that would break the game. Not really what I'm after. Being lazy is fine but cheating like that is no good.
    Jamst1989 likes this.

But i cant sf and i need a bot to destory players lol

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by wally View Post
    But i cant sf and i need a bot to destory players lol
    Then unfortunately you will need to learn to make one yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Then unfortunately you will need to learn to make one yourself
    Or pay someone better to do it for you. OR go make another bot, and use the money from that to fund buying a better sf bot. OR get good at sf.

I have a suggestion I'd love to have and that should be easy to make.
    control+a to start auto mode and control+w to stop it. Stalling in atlantis is good, and it'd be nice to have a way to disable the bot that didn't require clicking offscreen and back.

Eww key hooks.
    /me flees.

Another user made a stalling function for the bot but it got shut down. If this feature was added it would be super useful when you have 3 or more on you and you don't feel like dying so fast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast