Thread: Carpentry Bots

Carpentry Bots

Hi guys!!

Absolutely love these bots! they're amazing.

Does someone mind talking me through the difference between the carpentry bots and the pros/cons of each? Much appreciated thanks everyone!

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Crazylapras View Post
    Hi guys!!

Absolutely love these bots! they're amazing.

Does someone mind talking me through the difference between the carpentry bots and the pros/cons of each? Much appreciated thanks everyone!
    KoW = Manual Only. Slightly better algorithm in my opinion. (Only available to VIPs)

Wood for Thought = Automatic only. (for now).

Both are pretty on par with each other :/

Any idea if the ban rate for one is higher than the other? Would assume the automatic one, but not sure.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Crazylapras View Post
    Any idea if the ban rate for one is higher than the other? Would assume the automatic one, but not sure.
    Bans differ from case to case, some people bot and leave their computer, don't talk just generally act suspicious whilst other people are just unlucky.

At the end of the day, if you're worried about getting banned; Use manual modes or just don't bot.

Edit: To answer your question, "ban rates" are unrealistic and inaccurate some people don't post when they're banned and as I said above, people bot stupidly.

KoW is also available for people who has bought it before the bots was taken down and put back up as manual only. Lucky me i bought KoW. was my first bots i bought back in the days. just sad it wont be automatic anymore

I'm using the wood for thought. It's good. It gets excellent and the rare incredible. I've been using it for a few days and can only get to renowned / master.
    I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    I'm using the wood for thought. It's good. It gets excellent and the rare incredible. I've been using it for a few days and can only get to renowned / master.
    Not bad - mine has gotten me Distinguished...

Discount VPN Prices!