Spools of Silk Patching

I was just wondering, has anyone managed to get Ultimate with it? When the bots have become free ive managed to get GM, is it worth buying the bot to achieve Ultimate?

Bot Details says it can manage Ren-GM. Usually they are pretty accurate with how high the bot can get. ofc not saying it couldn't even get ultimate. i dont have that myself, but it's on my buy list to get as well with the carpentery bot.

Ahright, it hasnt got me an incredible so i doubt it was just wondering if anyone has managed it. Aeolus says that doesnt reach Ultimate but ive got full ultimate with it

At that level of completion, I'm pretty sure it's too slow to achieve incredible. Not that I would know- I barely use it myself.
    Edit: Still, I think that someone achieved legendary with it. Forget where I saw it though.

When they give their estimates to how high it can get thats just with normal puzzling, if it can get GM with normal puzzling then im pretty sure with hyper ranking you can get ult with it
    I've gotten leg with it and then stopped using it while i did other things, but im pretty sure i could get ult

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    When they give their estimates to how high it can get thats just with normal puzzling, if it can get GM with normal puzzling then im pretty sure with hyper ranking you can get ult with it
    I've gotten leg with it and then stopped using it while i did other things, but im pretty sure i could get ult
    it can not get incred. To get ultimate, you need LOTS of increds in a row and if you are ult you will know that even a low incred drops your stat to leg. This bot is great at gaining experience and getting GM-renowned but it is not possible to get ult with this bot

With how new patching is I've seen ults without inc trophy.
    new life, who this

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    With how new patching is I've seen ults without inc trophy.
    if you hyperank without hitting a LP like most people do now, you can get ultimate withought getting te incred patch trophy, but you are still needing to puzzle at incred level