Thread: New Years

Banned

Smile New Years

I hadn't used this website until a couple days ago, but I read further into the forums, is there anyway there can be a New Years celebration of somewhat and promote free bots for a day or two? I want to buy quite a few, but no luck with any free trials thus far, maybe just a day of free trials in celebration of the committee surviving another year? I just would like some trials because I'm seeing back and forth comments about the good and bad about the bots. Just a day is what I'm asking for. I'm fine with whatever answer you have in mind because I know it takes ages to program.

P.S I'm not here for freebies, not a leech. Just cautious with this stuff, thanks again.

#Return

We had a two day trial over Christmas so unfortunately you missed out, we don't do private trials nor do we really do them when requested. However, if you wish to purchase a bot and you are unhappy with it, you can get a refund within 24 hours of purchasing.

You can watch out official videos on the bots page to see what they can do and ask around for their capabilities. I can assure you that any bot isa. Good bot because it does all the thinking for you

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    We had a two day trial over Christmas so unfortunately you missed out, we don't do private trials nor do we really do them when requested. However, if you wish to purchase a bot and you are unhappy with it, you can get a refund within 24 hours of purchasing.

You can watch out official videos on the bots page to see what they can do and ask around for their capabilities. I can assure you that any bot is a good bot because it does all the thinking for you
    Thanks for the fast response scare!
    new life, who this