Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gunning bot with moving crates...

When i run my gunning bot, in a pilly there are moving crates in a battle...and the one thats out right now doesnt seem to work well with that...will the new updated one be better?

#Return

Do you mean when the crate hits the side? No, the new update won't fix that as far as I know.

When the crate hits the side, just leave the puzzle and get a new board, its faster then waiting. The bot can fill all 4 guns in 30 seconds easily so if you time it, you can fill all the guns each turn.

It's a shame there is no support for the moving crate. Unfortunately there is no real fix for this in the near future that is due for release.

Discount VPN Prices!

Banned

The way the gunning bot makes its moves is pretty simple, actually. The thing is, it doesn't count the crate, and there would be to many variables if you included the crate. Like Scarecrow said, it's easier to just Dismiss the board and bring up a new one.

Bot Coder

Are you talking about the barrell rolling around or are you talking about the constellation of crates which sometimes makes pieces get stuck in an outer loop, not being able anymore to return to the center loop anymore by themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Are you talking about the barrell rolling around or are you talking about the constellation of crates which sometimes makes pieces get stuck in an outer loop, not being able anymore to return to the center loop anymore by themselves?
    Yes sir thats what happens..and there is nothing we can do but dismiss...is that right?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by pranger View Post
    Yes sir thats what happens..and there is nothing we can do but dismiss...is that right?
    Oh, I didn't realise thats what you meant. (Yeah Flash thinks outside the square)

You can manually fix it up by making the pieces go back in the loop, I might post a video on how to do that later

i mean the pieces going up and down is fine but when the crats goo all the way on the side..the circle it creates is messed up..its only in like battles though..everywhere else i am good

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pranger View Post
    i mean the pieces going up and down is fine but when the crats goo all the way on the side..the circle it creates is messed up..its only in like battles though..everywhere else i am good
    Press ESC or pause the puzzle when the ship turns in battle (When the ship does two lefts or two rights). This stops the barrel moving. Unpause and restart the bot.

Quote Originally Posted by ~awesomexr View Post
    Press ESC or pause the puzzle when the ship turns in battle (When the ship does two lefts or two rights). This stops the barrel moving. Unpause and restart the bot.
    OMG is that really true...wow i didnt know that..thats awesome..thank you m gonna try that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast