Wood for thought

How do you guys still sell the bot when it consistently does a bad job? I don't understand how you could consider yourself in good karma when the bot produces such extreme inconsistent results. I left it to run and it gets stuck, forcing me to fix it and even when its working it will completely misplace many pieces and get a fine or good. I don't see this bot consistently getting anything close to master rank.

Just my two cents, I can do much better without it and can't use it when I am busy because it doesn't produce anything close to excellent. So, pretty much a waste of my money. Thanks I suppose!

Once it gets to 9 stars before clearing the board, it pulls solid increds and excellents. It's just bad on the lower boards. Plus, if you watch it work, you can stop it by moving the mouse and manually placing the piece- i do that frequently with buckets. I've seen it get masterpiece 17 once- it does its job.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by randomZ View Post
    How do you guys still sell the bot when it consistently does a bad job? I don't understand how you could consider yourself in good karma when the bot produces such extreme inconsistent results. I left it to run and it gets stuck, forcing me to fix it and even when its working it will completely misplace many pieces and get a fine or good. I don't see this bot consistently getting anything close to master rank.

Just my two cents, I can do much better without it and can't use it when I am busy because it doesn't produce anything close to excellent. So, pretty much a waste of my money. Thanks I suppose!
    If you are unhappy with the bot you may request a refund within 24 hours of purchase. As stated above me it does perform better on higher ranked boards.

I am usually on 9 stars and have seen 3+ sloppy work's in a row. I am past refund so I suppose I will try it for longer periods, lets hope I suppose. If it does work I will post here.

I'm using this bot. I get excellents, rare increds and good/fine. It doesn't go past renowned for me.
    I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

I'd highly recommend using KoW2.0 and swapping between the two.

Wood for Thought isn't great for using all the time. Sometimes it'll go slow, or if you're lucky, it'll speed up. However, you'll have to deal with it malfunctioning occasionally. KoW2.0 does malfunction too sometimes, but it's easier to fix (in my opinion).

KoW2.0 gives you more control over your board and allows you to work at your own speed, which is usually faster than WFT.
    I've gotten masterpieces 7+ with KoW2.0 and usually prefer it over WFT because it's more stable.
    I use KoW2.0 about 80% of the time and only use WFT when it operates faster than it's usual slow pace.

The more you use Wood for Thought, the more you'll understand how strange it is.

*WFT - Wood for Thought
    *KoW2.0 - Knock of Wood 2.0
    Last edited by Flamesfalcon; 01-08-2014 at 05:28 AM.

Problem is, KOW is not for sale right now.
    WFT has gotten me a masterpiece 19, although obviously it won't do it often.

I agree, WFT is capable of doing very well, but it will commonly range from good-excellent, at least for me anyway.
    The problem I have with it is that it can be very slow sometimes and not even worth running.

I would suggest VIP if you're unsatisfied with the results of WFT(since KoW2 is a VIP exclusive). WFT runs different for everyone depending on the platform, because from what i've noticed, windows 8 runs bots slower than windows 7.