Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Savage Ships? Trident Bilge

Hello there.

I noticed there bot called savage ships ( Shipwright tool ), on my bot supply crate, but when i run it dosent do anything? so could someone explain me how it's supposed to work. Thanks

also for trident. i've been trying to run it on automatic. with max speed, but have noticed it works VERY slow on automatic for me. I had this same issue before, but it fixed it's self, by running supply crate as admin and the trident exe as admin, but now it dosent work anymore that way.

so was wondering if anyone have some ideas how to get it work normally again?

I have Windows 8 PC all flash etc are update. so nothing is out of date.

Righty. as no one responded here. i thought i share what i found myself out about the trident automatic slowness. so as i said above im using windows 8 and my trident automatic mode been very slow. yday i tried to run trident again. it was working smoothly as it should do, during the break on smh i decided to close my net browser. After the break the trident worked very slow again on automatic.. So i tried everything to fix it out again. closing supply crate, the bot etc etc. nothing worked. then i thought i come to check my post here to see if i got any reponses.

but nothing. So i decided to try it once again and it was working smoothly again. once again i closed my browser during break and what happened? it started working slow again.. so this made me think... everytime i have my net browser open it works good, but when i dont. it works very slow. So i came up for the result that the Trident dosent actualy under stand i have flash player on this computer. without my net broswer being on. Im using google chrome. Which i found kinda weird, but that dosent matter since it's working fine. aslong as i have my net browser open everytime i use it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fihr View Post
    Righty. as no one responded here. i thought i share what i found myself out about the trident automatic slowness. so as i said above im using windows 8 and my trident automatic mode been very slow. yday i tried to run trident again. it was working smoothly as it should do, during the break on smh i decided to close my net browser. After the break the trident worked very slow again on automatic.. So i tried everything to fix it out again. closing supply crate, the bot etc etc. nothing worked. then i thought i come to check my post here to see if i got any reponses.

but nothing. So i decided to try it once again and it was working smoothly again. once again i closed my browser during break and what happened? it started working slow again.. so this made me think... every time i have my net browser open it works good, but when i dont. it works very slow. So i came up for the result that the Trident dosent actualy under stand i have flash player on this computer. without my net browser being on. Im using Google chrome. Which i found kinda weird, but that dosent matter since it's working fine. aslong as i have my net browser open every time i use it lol
    how powerful is your computer? try opening task manager and monitoring how much of you CPU usage is being used? i believe that trident bilge is a java bot and so it should not require flash? i run my bot on a VM and i don't have flash installed. so i don't believe that it not knowing that flash is on your computer is a problem.. how much RAM do you have?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by mole3216 View Post
    how powerful is your computer? try opening task manager and monitoring how much of you CPU usage is being used? i believe that trident bilge is a java bot and so it should not require flash? i run my bot on a VM and i don't have flash installed. so i don't believe that it not knowing that flash is on your computer is a problem.. how much RAM do you have?
    Trident is coded in VB.Net... Nothing remotely like Java, nor does Flash have anything to do with it or any other bot...

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Trident is coded in VB.Net... Nothing remotely like Java, nor does Flash have anything to do with it or any other bot...
    im sorry i was thinking of posiden bilge bot.. also i am not the one linking flash to any of the bots... he was... just trying to help... also never claimed VB was anything like java simply thought that trident was a java bot..

Well still. for some reason trident only works on my pc as it should when i have my chrome open. :P

And for RAM i have 8GB ram memory and Intel(r) Core(TM) i5-3350P CPU @ 3,10GHZ, 3,10GHZ

Well still. for some reason trident only works on my pc as it should when i have my chrome open. :P

And for RAM i have 8GB ram memory and Intel(r) Core(TM) i5-3350P CPU @ 3,10GHZ, 3,10GHZ
    with specs like that im unsure..

Quote Originally Posted by mole3216 View Post
    with specs like that im unsure..
    Indeed. been also wondering could the 64bit system cause troubles with trident? and even automatic works for me now. i still dont think it actualy works on it's max speed as it should.

So if anyone has any great ideas what could cause the issues would be more thean great.. im willing to try almost anything to get everything out of the Bot

#Return

Indeed. been also wondering could the 64bit system cause troubles with trident? and even automatic works for me now. i still dont think it actualy works on it's max speed as it should.

So if anyone has any great ideas what could cause the issues would be more thean great.. im willing to try almost anything to get everything out of the Bot
    Not even the coder knows what the issue is :/

I run a 64bit system and have no issues with the bot.

Savage Ships is a shipwrightery tool. It does not do any mouse movement and only outlines the pieces it finds in the board. It helps to visualize where everything is. Unfortunately it has issues on certain machines. For some people it works beautifully, others it doesn't. If you start seeing the pieces on the board you've already set up get highlighted then it's doing its job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast