Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How?? Ways to not get caught using bot?

I love puzzle pirates, but there are some puzzle i dont like like carp so lets say i am just running the carp bot and m still there taking to people, is that ok to not get caught for botting?
    How exactly do they catch you for botting?

Mostly from reports. So as long as no one can tell you're using a bot, you should be fine.
    Skype - wastedbro

wow really..ok thats great..i usually talk and keep a conversation so i should be good right...
    Thank you

#Return

If you talk to people, no one will really be able to tell your botting (unless of course you have only Solid/Ultimate bilge only... but even then, they can only assume)

And obviously, don't go run the bot on Navy for 24 hours... that will only raise more suspicion.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    If you talk to people, no one will really be able to tell your botting (unless of course you have only Solid/Ultimate bilge only... but even then, they can only assume)

And obviously, don't go run the bot on Navy for 24 hours... that will only raise more suspicion.
    If you stay on bilge after a SMH while the ship is ported, everyone will report you
    Skype - wastedbro

Banned

Why does everyone ask this? Hahah, Obviously, no one can tell if your botting or not, they can pretty much just assume with Face's anti-bans set in place. Talk often, have conversations, and raise every skill, and your fine.

i see....i have been raising the carp/gun and bilge..not really the sail..i will do that later...So as long as i keep raising my skills they cant really tell anything...they dont track down a certain code or anything right

Quote Originally Posted by pranger View Post
    i see....i have been raising the carp/gun and bilge..not really the sail..i will do that later...So as long as i keep raising my skills they cant really tell anything...they dont track down a certain code or anything right
    nope
    Skype - wastedbro

awesome thx everyone

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    If you stay on bilge after a SMH while the ship is ported, everyone will report you
    Ohhh! I always thought there was a glitch so that it let you continue bilging when you hit port and it gives the best bilger a familiar :3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast