Dream in Sprinkles crash?

when i try to launch DiS from Supply Crate i get this crash.. discrash.jpg but i am able to launch other bots..

VIP Member

You gotta summon Scare by performing the ritual
    Alienz

Quote Originally Posted by Alienz View Post
    You gotta summon Scare by performing the ritual
    ill pass for now but if scarecrow doesnt happen to see this then ill have to..

is there a limited number of instances of bots i can run? across my computers?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by mole3216 View Post
    is there a limited number of instances of bots i can run? across my computers?
    Nope there isn't, can you by chance take a screenshot of the whole screen for me? Blank out your YPP name and everything.

ok i figured it out.. i thought i tested this but i guess not.. its hotspot sheild (VPN) that is causing the connection issue im guessing some sort of SSL connection issue then.. is there another VPN that you could suggest? i can always pause mine and just unpause then launch PP.. thanks for all your help as always Scarecrow! :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mole3216 View Post
    ok i figured it out.. i thought i tested this but i guess not.. its hotspot sheild (VPN) that is causing the connection issue im guessing some sort of SSL connection issue then.. is there another VPN that you could suggest? i can always pause mine and just unpause then launch PP.. thanks for all your help as always Scarecrow! :3
    ok i was wrong.. what exactly do you want a picture of? it wont start wither PP is running or not..
    forbs.jpg

--update--
    it feels like its raining derps.. it works when i turn of the Hotspot Shield.. sometimes.. im not really sure what is going on... seems to be the VPN tho
    Last edited by mole3216; 12-30-2013 at 09:29 PM. Reason: derp

#Return

Turn off and uninstall the VPN completely and see what the results are.

I'm not really sure what the cause is because the error is obfuscated. (lel)

Maybe Sticky could shed better light on the situation as he is the security master, but trial and error are all I can do for you at the moment.

btw; Hidemyass is probably one of the best VPNs to use.