Change permanent bot into vip membership

In like 12 hours ago i found this website and the poseidon bot. I bought it right away without any further toughts. Once i downloaded the supply crate i realised how many bots i get for 15 usd/month so basicly my question is, could i exchange my poseidon bot into 1 month membership? useless to have the permanent bot if im planning to be a member.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by jakbones View Post
    In like 12 hours ago i found this website and the poseidon bot. I bought it right away without any further toughts. Once i downloaded the supply crate i realised how many bots i get for 15 usd/month so basicly my question is, could i exchange my poseidon bot into 1 month membership? useless to have the permanent bot if im planning to be a member.
    You'll likely have to get a refund and then purchase VIP, but you'll have to talk to Face about that as he handles all the payments, he should be awake in a few hours.

thx 4 answer. i just got some of the bots to my list. but stil misses KoW, CoF, overhaul, DiS and SaS. are those excluded in the vip package?

#Return

thx 4 answer. i just got some of the bots to my list. but stil misses KoW, CoF, overhaul, DiS and SaS. are those excluded in the vip package?
    Dreaming in sprinkles and sugar and spice are not included in VIP. Sugar and Spice is not currently available for sale at all.

These bots are currently in your Supply-Crate as there is a free trial at the moment. Overhaul, Cards on Fire and KoW are available with VIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Dreaming in sprinkles and sugar and spice are not included in VIP. Sugar and Spice is not currently available for sale at all.

These bots are currently in your Supply-Crate as there is a free trial at the moment. Overhaul, Cards on Fire and KoW are available with VIP.
    ok, then how do i refund the previous purchase, and for how long wil the demo bots be aviable?

#Return

ok, then how do i refund the previous purchase, and for how long wil the demo bots be aviable?
    You refund the purchase by waiting for Face to wake up and manually refund the purchase. (We don't have an automated system for that). Typically we only refund within 24 hours but by your original post it seems as if it is within that timeframe

You can find more information about the trial here; http://bot-supply.com/forum/site-new...sents-now.html
    If you can't be bothered reading... It's only for the weekend.

Edit: To get a refund faster and with less hassles, Private Message him with your transaction ID in your emails, along with the email you used to purchase the bots with. Also link him to this thread for proof you requested a refund within 24 hours.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 12-28-2013 at 12:15 PM.